- Death is the solution of all problems. NO man- No problem.
-By Joseph Stalin.
2. You cannot run as fast as a bullet.
-By Idi Amin
3. I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for few.
-By Adolf HITLER
4. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-By Napoleon Bonaparte
5. Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.
-By Mao Zedong
6. I am the punishment of god…If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
– By Genghis Khan
7. Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel.
-By Che Guevara
8. A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-By Vladimir Lenin
9. Politics is when you say you are going to do one thing while intending to do another. Then you do neither what you said nor what you intended.
-By Saddam Hussein
10. I don’t care if they respect me so long as they fear me.