Online dating has caught the streak and has been setting trend for quite some time now. Online dating network is growing profusely. Day by Day, more and more people are being added to this network. It’s an active platform to connect with new people with whom you share same interest. So all the single ladies and guys, here are some apps, that may play Cupid for you.
- Tinder – Launched in 2012, by 2014 it had registered about one billion “swipes” per day, being the first swiping app. It’s the much talked app. It uses Facebook to create your profile. The game-style of Tinder makes it easy to play and forget about the hottie that you messaged yesterday.
- OkCupid – Rated as the best dating app. You can receive and send as many messages you want. You can even be member of A-List By paying a small amount and enjoy more filter options, preferential placement in an “A-List” and avoid advertisements.
- Vee – This is it, if you are looking for long term relationships. They have 100% screened profiles and eligible singles. The plus point is that you even get to earn points. As its tagline goes “Express Yourself Freely”, share your secrets, scoops and conversation. Best part is it doesn’t even require one to Login. Get started with a click!
- Lovoo – This app has unique ways to meet people who share same interest as you. It has over 50 million members, so clearly it is quite popular. The best part is that it helps you find people in your Flirt-Radar.
- Coffee meets Bagel – One of the “10 apps for people who want to fall in love” as mentioned by Times Magazine was launched in 2012. It’s an awesome app. People get atleast one match per day, and they contact their matches if they “like” them and their matches “like” them back. Each day at noon guys receive 21 quality matches known as “Bagels”, with an option to like or pass. Then coffee meets bagel! Every week 650 couples find each other through this app.
So, it’s time to get your best picture clicked and makeover done, cause you never know when you find your lucky one ! Apps have become the go-to way to date, and we don’t see that changing anytime soon. It’s also nice to see that so many to them offer free, comprehensive memberships, so you can focus more on finding the right person for you and less on breaking the bank.