We all have had a few regrets, didn’t we? And, we still have. But we keep on looking for ways to overpower it in the most thoughtful and meaningful ways.
- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT: Accept and own up to your negative experience. Do not argue as it can exact a steep toll on your relationship and your well-being.
- MOVE ON: You need to let go what you cannot and could not control. Holding on to it will provide nothing but compunction.
- LEARN TO APOLOGIZE: Intentionally or unwittingly, if you hurt another person, apologize, mend the gaps and express what you felt. This might either better the situation and help you overcome it.
- EXPRESS GRATITUDE: Say thanks to the experience as it can and will make you cognizant.
- LEARN FROM IT: Make an attempt to identify your mistakes ingrained in the experience. Also, don’t forget to extricate yourself from the negative feelings.