We all are crazy about the Bollywood superstars but do you know what they are crazy about? Most of the top bollywood heroes are fascinated with their cars and bikes on which they spend millions.
You’ve seen your heroes in action with spectacular vehicles on-screen but what do they ride in real life? You’re about to discover that from luxury cars to adventure bikes, some of them have a really fancy garage collection.
Let’s start with the chocolate boy and his lavish toys.
Varun owns a sturdy battle green 500cc Royal Enfield and the muscular quad bike Polaris Sportsman 850 with which he’s been seen hitting the Mumbai streets during his morning rides.
The actor also owns an Audi Q7 priced around 70 Lakhs.
Bollywood’s new heartthrob Sidharth takes immense pride in his Harley Davidson Fat Bob that he gifted to himself after a series of continuous successful films in a short period of time. This one costs around Rs.13 Lakhs.
Sidharth is also known to own a black toned Mercedes Benz ML350 CDI, available at 57 lakhs onwards; one of the most rarely owned celebrity cars in India.
Ranveer’s collection of vehicles matches his high level energy and charm. His motor assets include the following models:
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado of Rs.85,00,000, a four-wheeler that shares the top charts of popularity with his dashing owner.
- Mercedes Benz E Class of more than 51,00,000 Rupees. This stylish car is a perfect accessory for our Sindhi Casanova and its elegance adds to his own charisma.
- Jaguar XJL (Long wheelbase) of over 1.2 crores. This high performance car is one of the latest additions to his possessionsand has the naughtily personalized registration number MH02CW-6969 which the artist claims to be his favorite part.
Along with his dazzling cars,Ranveer also counts with the vintage bike Ariel that was presented to him by the director Vikramaditya Motwane after the actor fell in love with it on the sets of the period-drama Lootera. This is an extremely rare piece and is among one of the few that are left in the country.
SHUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT
The MS Dhoni starrer has a soft side for wheeled beasts. Shushant owns a white Range Rover of 2.1-2.8 crores and a black 26 lakh BMW K1300R motorcycle that he completely adores.
Ranbir’s fascination for cars can be noted in the exotic collection of vehicles that consists of a glossy red Audi R8 of around 2 crore rupees in which he has been spotted multiple times; the English Range Rover Sport LR322 of 1.1-1.6 crores and a white Audi A8 of 1.2-1.8 crores.
Ranbir’s love for cars extends to driving them himself. The Bollywood Rockstar also owns a stunning Harley Davidson V-Road of 30 lakh that he rode in the shooting of Roy. Speaking about bikes, now you can earn money by sharing your two-wheeler rides in http://ridoapp.com
Aditya Roy Kapoor
A bike enthusiast since always, Aditya cherished himself with the swanky Triumph bike Speed Triple of 11 lakh. The talented actor also counts with a German BMW- 5 series, which is one of the favorite among celebrities.
Shahid’s garage has a fleet of deluxe cars and bikes formed by the following gems:
- A red Jaguar XKR-S sports car of 1.4 crores which was recently added to his collection.
- A stylish Mercedes Benz GL-Class of a starting price of 57 lakh in India.
- A black Range Rover Vogue that was presented to him by Tata Group’s chairman Mr.Ratan Tata in 2010.
- A second generation Porsche Cayenne GTS that Shahid has been spotted driving several times around the town.
His bike loves include a powerful chopper style Harley Davidson Fat Boy of no less than 15 lakh and the super bike Yamaha MT 01 of 13 lakh.
So this was a brief insight into the garage of some of our most beloved Bollywood boys and the sizzling vehicles that occupy them. Hope you enjoyed it!