4) Eat mellow foods: Mellow foods like bananas, apples and rice and a starchy and wholesome breakfast with toast is highly recommended. These soothing foods will fill up your stomach without irritating it.
New Year Party Hangover – 8 Tips To Help You Get Over it!
With the new year comes new hopes, new messages, and new inspirations. And, if you have naughty friends, it also brings a bottle of rum, vodka or any alcoholic drink that makes you go crazy and on your feet.
Many of us will get up with a hangover after partying away on the eve of the New Year. But worry not, these are a few proven ways to get rid of a hangover and start the New Year fresh and bushy tailed
So in this article, we will be discussing ways on how to get over with a hangover in a few simple steps.
1) By drinking lots and lots of water: Alcohol is extremely dehydrating.It causes symptoms like that thumping headache and dry mouth.
2) Drink some fizzy water with a dash of lemon: The water will rehydrate you and the lemon and lime juice content which is alkaline will help balance the acid in your gut, quelling feelings of nausea.
3) Take a mild painkiller: Painkillers that are paracetamol based are ideal for curing hangovers. They help with the headaches and muscle cramps.Taking aspirins is a strict NO because they can further irritate the stomach and can increase the feeling of nausea.
5) Quick headache cure: Your kitchen holds the cure to the minor irritations. All you have to do is mix one spoon of baking soda in water and drink it quickly to get rid of a headache. Also, tomato juice works wonders with lime.
6) Take a bath by all means without hot water: January is a cold month and hot water is inviting, but it’s not the best for getting rid of a hangover.In this cold month, the most inviting is hot water, but it’s not the best for getting rid of a hangover.A cold water bath will help, but if you can’t brave the cold, you could also go for a lukewarm shower.
7 )Get moving champ: Get out in the open and indulge in a light workout or a brisk walk. This will break down the alcohol toxins into the sweat. A few yoga stretches and breathing exercises are good too.
8)Sleep it off: Whats better than getting with your evergreen girlfriend. Yeah, We all have an evergreen girlfriend and it’s none other than your blanket. This is probably the best option for treating a hangover as most hangovers don’t last longer than 24 hours. Dozing off to sleep is so much better than moping at home with a headache.
So These are some of the ways through which we can get rid of that monster headache and continue our new year journey towards our goals and dreams.Wishing you a happy new year 2017 to all of you.