Love has always been in the air, be it in the Roman times, Mughals, Sultanate or be it the modern 21st century. Love has been a very crucial part of every individual’s life.
These days the meaning of love is disappearing because people don’t respect each other’s space and their thoughts. Here are few things guys should not do while dating a girl.
- Never stalk your girl on social media, or in real life: Some guys have a habit of stalking their girls facebook accounts from sun to the moon, they even ask for their accounts password so that they can see whom the girl have been talking to and what all activities are involved. This is just a little example of stalking. This also shows how less faith you have on her.
- Never lie about what you are not: Never pretend to your girl being somebody you are not and you will never be. Be the real you, let her accept you the way you are.
In the beginning of a relation guys just pretends to be the best as in he will praise you, and like whatever you do, will show you heights of love but as the time passes by everything fades. It’s better to have a faded start than to fake an energetic one.
- Never try to rip away her wings: Let her fly and be what she wants to be. Encourage her in whatever she does right, if you think she is going on the wrong direction, hold her hands, talk to her and show her the right path rather than fighting and shouting at her. Just be her ray of hope in everything.Never discourage her.
- Don’t make your girl uncomfortable: There are guys who actually shout on their girls out in the public and that’s a shame to make her lower her head in front of the people, instead you can be smart enough to clear up her mess . If you want to correct her you can do that politely in person. Never hesitate to hold her hands in need, be proud of your girl and walk hand in hands with her.
- Don’t suffocate her: I know guys care a lot when they actually do, but too much of care sometimes turns out to be suffocating. Expecting all of the girl’s time and not letting her learn new things in life, not letting her make friends, fighting her if she is out with other friends, calling her every now and then in the middle of work, things like these makes a relation suffocating.
- Never bring your past or ask for hers: Bringing stories about your past, or comparing your girl with you ex is a really annoying and moronic thing to do. When you start a new relation forget your past, leave it behind and never ever talk about your ex. Why to ruin your present for somebody with whom it never worked.
Well there are a lot more things that can be problematic for a relationship and we should try to remove the negative things from our lives and give space to the lightening factors to bloom your relationship.