- I don’t remember when was the last time I was feeling this warmth, when my heart was filled with every emotion at once. And I didn’t know which way was better to put it? One emotion at a time to be pen down or a mixture of all of them faded out on a canvas.
- I don’t remember when was the last time I had good sleep. I sleep. I sleep a lot. I sleep during day and in night and sometimes with my eyes open too. But the sleep that occurs to me now is wrapped in the chains of stress of the following morning and day.
- I don’t remember when was the last time I was feeling this tornado of thoughts inside my head. My brain doesn’t even bother to get hold of string of thoughts to make this tornado stop. Nothing is helping. I am too tired as well to do anything about it.
- Brain is occasionally cold and it’s hard to hold onto myself when heart has this warm feeling at the same time. I only see mist and no sunshine. Last time when I woke up and saw this kind of mist (in a clear day) I thought it must be just the morning.
- I washed my face the other morning. I thought my vision is blurry because I had nostalgic dream last night. But it turns out I am sitting on a huge rock of unknown island in the centre of the ocean and surrounded by air of distraction in midst of time.
Picture Courtsey: google