Hope is an optimistic attitude, a motivating factor, a feeling of expectation, desire and trust, a positive feeling. Our lives are infused with pain and suffering. Some people overcome hardship with hope. Hope provides us with strength to conquer misery.
Hope is an emotion, a mindset, a belief, a motivation, that despite obstacles, hardship and misfortune makes you believe that your life will work out if you hold on. We humans face difficult situations and times in our lives. Hope is a powerful tool in the life of anyone, and with it, nearly anything is possible. We must retain hope, and we must stand with courage because hope is a great healer as it provides courage to individuals to face the situation and deal with obstacles.
Hope is greatest blessing in disguise. According to surveys, if a person is dying or injured or seriously ill or whatever the case may be, if he/she has strong hopes then tables of fate can be turned easily. Hope is a positive energy which makes our healing process faster.
Here are some famous quotes that will make you believe in the power of HOPE:
- The best of what we are lies in what we hope.
- Hope is a reason to smile.
- Fear can keep us up all night long, but hope makes one fine pillow.
- Each new generation brings new hope.
- Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.
- Hope is addictive—make sure you get hooked.
- Hope is what sails you through the hard times.
- Follow your hopes; trust your instincts.
You can do incredible things when you have enough hope. Hope always whispers, “Try one more time.”
“Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.”